- International Parcel Delivery
Send gifts to Ukraine
MEEST Corporation Inc. provides a simple, convenient, and secure way to transfer money from Canada and the U.S. to countries abroad
MEEST Corporation Inc. provides a simple, convenient, and secure way to transfer money from Canada and the USA (only from Illinois, New Jersey, Washington, Ohio and Oregon) to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia and Israel at the best prices.
MEEST Corporation Inc is the only company, which offers clients 3 types of money transfer services:
DELIVERY TO A BANK
- No bank account is needed to receive the transfer
- Funds are available for pick up the very next day
- Recipient does not pay any additional fees
- We deliver from Canada and the USA (only from Illinois, New Jersey, Washington, Ohio and Oregon)
DOOR TO DOOR DELIVERY* (DELIVERY TO RECIPIENT’S HANDS BY COURIER)
- This type of money transfers is available to Ukraine only
- Full confidentiality is guaranteed
- MEEST provides senders with written confirmation of delivery signed by recipients
- Delivery cost is $15 for up to $1500 dollars and 1% for more than $1,500. Total cost of door to door deliver is the price of the transfer (see money transfer rates) plus the delivery costs.
*This service is not available at all locations. Please contact Meest’s head office for participating locations.
ONLINE MONEY TRANSFERS (FROM CANADA ONLY)
- Register Now at
- Send money in a few clicks (Please Note: Available in Canada only)
- Convenient, safe and reliable!
- To transfer funds, the sender must visit Meest offices and complete an order form and indicate his/her home address and telephone number.
- For money transfers of $1,000 and over the sender must present an identification document and provide date of birth and occupation, as per anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing regulations.
- NOTE: the spelling of the first and last name of the recipient on the Order Form must match exactly the spelling of the recipient’s name in his/her passport.
- Recipients do not have to open a bank account or pay any additional fees to receive transfers at banks or through the CONTACT system.
- Money transfers to banks are paid out in US dollars or local currency (if requested by recipient).
- Recipients may pick up money transfers at the bank on the next business day after 11 a.m.